CHARACTER INTERVIEW - STUART JACKSON

Can you tell us a little about yourself?
I’m a two-time NASCAR champion, originally from Virginia, near Washington, D.C. I have everything anyone could possibly want, but lately I’ve noticed that I’m not very content. Two brushes with death have stripped away all external things and leave me feeling like I’m missing something important in my life.

You mention two brushes with death. Is one of them the White House incident?
Yes, that was the second. The first was an accident on the track a few weeks before that.

So you were at the State Dinner honoring King Ahmad?
Right. He’s a big NASCAR fan, so they invited me because I was the reigning Sprint Cup champion.

There were some unusual reports about Lady Anne’s actions at that night. Did you see anything to corroborate what others have said?
Not really. I saw her by the head table when everyone was fleeing the dining room, and later by the broken window, but I didn’t see her do anything extraordinary.

What about at the Talladega Speedway. She rescued you and King Ahmad when he visited there, didn’t she?
That was quite an experience. She used some unusual methods to rescue us, but she asked me not to give any specifics.

I see. The woman certainly works hard to protect her secrets.
That she does.

I understand that you spent quite a bit of time with her after the attack at the Famous Fifty Banquet. Are the rumors true that the two of you are a couple?
Unfortunately, no. It’s just a rumor started by the media. They don’t seem interested in listening when I tell them I’m we’re not dating and we’re not spy partners.

I know this is personal, but I’m curious, she’s a very beautiful woman and you speak highly of her; is there a reason you’re not pursuing a relationship with her.
It’s complicated, and I’m not at liberty to talk about it.

The pilot of your jet seems to think that Lady Anne is just using you because the only times she contacted you were to help her friend Joanne.
I would have done much more than what she asked me to do, considering that she saved my life twice. Setting up everything for the dream NASCAR vacation Joanne planned for her husband was easy. Flying her to D.C. after the race at the Atlanta Motor Speedway was a more unusual request, but it was urgent and I was it a position to help.

And you continue to remain in touch with Lady Anne?
We’ve become very good friends. I’ll be eternally thankful that God brought her into my life, even for a short period. She not only pointed out why my life felt empty, but also introduced me to Jesus.

That is most certainly something to be thankful for. It’s always good to end on a high note, so I’ll conclude our interview here. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment