ARTICLES, REVIEWS, AND FEEDBACK (Oh my!)

Feedback has been rolling in for my novel, PERIL: Fast Track Thriller #1, and I am humbled by the wonderful responses.

Newspaper Articles
I have been blessed that two awesome articles have been written about PERIL in local newspapers, and shocked that one took an entire page!

Edwardsville Intelligencer's THE EDGE Magazine:
Troy Mom Cranks Out First Novel

Alton Telegraph:
Writing on the Fast Track

Reviews
Eight reviews have been posted at Amazon:
PERIL REVIEWS

Reader Feedback
Readers have given me some of the best compliments a person can give an author, that PERIL kept them up late or kept them reading when they needed to be doing other things.

I finished Peril last night, and the story kept me turning the pages.  The only problem is that I want to hear more!  How fast can you write?
Julie T.

I'm serious. I can't put "Peril" down. So good! I'm going to need a couple more copies.
Shannon M.

I've just (7 am here in Oz) finished "Peril" and wanted to thank you for it. It's a great read and I'm looking forward to your next book.
Glen W. (Australia)

It's awesome!
Michael M. (17 years old)
Awesome! Intriguing! Intense! Ready for the next book.
Julia W.
I was riveted when Lady Anne's leg shattered and pieces of her identity began coming together for Stuart. At that point, I couldn't put it down.
Ann M.
I totally enjoyed Peril! I look forward to Book 2 and can't wait to see where you're going to take this story.
Holly M.
The story kept me turning the pages.  I really liked it!!! The only problem is that I want to hear more!  How fast can you write?
Julie T.

No comments:

Post a Comment