AN ENDORSEMENT

I received a phone call this evening from the gentleman who's in charge of Midwest Raceway Ministries. I printed off a copy of The Race and gave it to him last month when we volunteered at the drag races at Gateway International Speedway. He finished reading it and he loved it. He loved the suspense, the twists, and especially the ending. He did say though, that his very favorite part was that I included a scene where the St. Louis specialty, the Gooey Butter Cake, was served. LOL

Now, if I can just find an agent and/or editor who agrees with the ringing endorsements I've received from two NASCAR people. I'm still waiting to hear from the small publisher that is reviewing the book. It's SO hard to be patient. But God is loving and gracious to send such encouragement when I've been wondering if this book is ever going to go anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment