FREE NASCAR RACING JOURNAL
With the start of a new NASCAR season just around the corner, I have created a journal so you can record important stats and memories of each race. All you have to do is print it off.
Please feel free to pass along the link to this site or print off copies for a friend. All I ask is that you give credit where credit is due.
Each of the links below will take you to a set of 2 pages which are meant to be printed double-sided. If your printer does not print double sides, print the first page, then flip the page over and run it through the printer again to print the second page.
1) Print both sides of the Title Page
2) Print 10 double-sided Journal Pages (or print 10, then flip them over and print 10 more)
3) Print both sides of the Extra Pages
4) Fold all pages in half.
5) Organize this way: Title Page on bottom; Extra Pages on top of Title Page; all of the Journal Pages on top of the Extra Pages.
6) Bind journal together by stapling with a long-arm stapler, stitch down the middle, or tie together with string, yarn, or ribbon.
RACE JOURNAL PAGES TO PRINT:
Title Page (includes Season Wrap-Up page)
Journal Pages (one for each race)
Extra Pages (last journal page, Drivers Who Made it to the Chase, Season Summary)
ENJOY THE SEASON!
Author of Peril, Fast Track Thriller #1 (Conspiracy, Book #2 coming out soon)
Watch the Trailer