GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS

Yippee, I finally received another request! After 2 ½ months of nothing but rejection after rejection, I can’t even begin to explain how relieved I am to receive something positive from another agent. But I can’t take the credit. The way I found this agents name was pure and simple a God-thing.

Months ago, my critique partner, Judy, sent me information on a contest her local chapter of the RWA was promoting. But it seemed so far off that I wasn’t interested. Last week, she posted the information on a Christian writers’ group we both subscribe to. This time when I read it I decided to check it out. I noticed that the agent who would be judging the inspirational category wasn’t on any of my lists of Christian agents, so I searched for her website. When I saw that one of the few fiction genres she represents is Christian fiction, I did some quick research and fired off an e-query. A few days later, she responded with a request for a partial manuscript.

No comments:

Post a Comment